Thursday, May 29, 2008

Surprising Move

I unsubscribed from the gmail group of 30 odd friends dating back to more than 3 years. Well, I did this as I am addicted to gmail and cant do without internet so much so that I have sent mails while taking important calls. So, I thought lets close this chapter...Pcp, my room mate in tapmi, described it as "familiarity breeds contempt"..Pcp is outstanding with his use of language..one of the few who have their own original way and not a "borrowed" one..

I was apprehensive that my group will take it otherwise. But, to my surprise, these guys were upbeat, not at my leaving the group:) Great spirit showed by the group as its still alive after 3 years of our convocation. Perhaps, this was the reason this group excelled in most of the things it did at college....

7 comments:

Renjith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renjith said...

Karan Please Come Back

AjInKyA said...

Please come back karooo our group dried since you left only 15 mails in 3 days....

Aseem Sinha said...

yeah, we were upbeat..infact, if u were in front of us, we wud hv got 'up' n 'beat' u... upbeat, huh! question being asked in corridors is dat hw cn u or for tht matter ny1 leave dis revered grp???? shukar kar vishal door baitha hai...

Janmam said...

karan..thanks macha for those kind words...

dalmatian said...

But Sehgal instead of leaving the group you should ideally (Ha i like this word. Here starts the gyan)view it as a place to exchange your views and improve your thoughts on various subjects!!! In this regard, you can actually explore the option that Krishna gave to keep mails invisbile until you want to read.

Pessimist Fool said...

hahahahahahah....chockla...amazing amazing..u r speaking like those CFOs and CEOs at analyst meet..ok, i have a solution..once in a while, i will write some bhasad mail..and send to u, you can fwd to group, let them screw me, or sensationalise it...